Online Terms & Conditions
Next Gen Aussies, Collies, And Shepherds Code of Online Behavior
1. Dress appropriately
2. Mute your microphone when you’re not talking
3. Please don’t eat while you are on camera. If you must please mute your video
4. Stay seated and stay present
5. Use appropriate language – foul language may offend other class participants
6. Make sure dogs and children are taken care of and don’t interfere with the class
7. When giving feedback to class participants be sensitive of their feelings
8. Don’t interrupt students while they are speaking
9. Make sure there are no environmental distractions like TV or Radio
10 Turn off your cell phone
11. Be on time for the class
12 Comments on the FaceBook Group should be civil. Any comments that are derogatory will be taken off
13. Any dispute between class participants will be resolved by the instructor
14. Violating class etiquette can lead to dismissal by the instructor. If a student is dismissed due to multiple violations and gross behavior there will be no refund.
15. Once class has started there will be no refunds.
I hereby grant permission for the Next Gen Aussies, Collies, and Shepherds’ team and Devon MacDonald to video me and my dog during training sessions both in person, online in Zoom Classes and to use uploaded Videos to FaceBook Groups for the purpose of developing and producing Puppy training videos that may be offered online or for distribution in any format or media known or hereafter to become known.
I hereby release Next Gen Aussies, Collies, and Shepherds, Devon MacDonald and team from any claim or cause of action for invasion of privacy, right of personality or any similar right.